Ladies and gentleman and all others:
With the approval of the Administrator, the Moderators have spent a considerable amount of time and effort in creating a more complete set of rules for the RRMB 3.0. As will quickly become apparent, we began with a template of those rules developed over the years for previous iterations of the RRMB. Some have been cut, others tweaked, and others stand the test of time.
RULES OF THE RANDI RHODES MESSAGE BOARD
1) There will be no personal attacks or threats against board members, whether in public posts or PMs. If you disagree with another member's comments, focus on the facts or comments, not the person who posted it. Racist, sexist, Anti-Semitic remarks, or hate speech will not be allowed.
2) No member may spam or flood topics, or post a message with the sole intent to sow upset and discord. Please do not flood the board with long, whole article posts. Any member doing this may lose board privileges. If posting an article from another website and author, please only post a few paragraphs and link to the rest of the article using your "http://" button. When posting portions of an article, include a link to that article. Article links must go directly to the article. Do not simply post a link to a home page of a site that contains that article. No bumping topics.
3) Do not post messages attacking the Moderators or Administrators.
4) Do not publicly post the content of private messages you receive from Moderators or Administrators. Warnings, suspensions and similar PMs from moderators are not open to debate or negotiation with that moderator or others. Responding to such PMs with attacks or criticism will result in further steps, up to and including banning.
5) Do not post the content of any PM without the consent of the sender. If you receive a PM which you believe is threatening, or that violates others of these rules, you MAY forward it to the Moderators without the sender's permission.
6) Do not post or link to pornographic, or objectionable material. Final judgment will be by the Administrators or Moderators.
7) Source your information. If requested, you must provide accessible, linked sources for any information that you present as "fact" on the RRMB. Sites that require payment or registration to view their information are not considered "accessible."
8) The Randi Rhodes Message Board reserves the right to ban anyone for any reason, and to delete any post for any reason.
9) Do not bring baggage, disputes, or complaints from or about other boards or members from other boards here. This board is a separate entity from any other forum. At the same token, your individual membership is separate from any other forum and will not reflect what you have done on previous incarnations, or other forums. AKA clean slate here.
10) Signatures can not be more than 300 characters in length using a small font. When using larger fonts signatures cannot extend beyond two lines. Signature images cannot cumulatively be wider than 400 px, nor higher than 150 px.